Using HubSpot for Email Marketing Campaigns: Complete Guide
Are you looking for an email marketing solution to help you automate your process? Then HubSpot is the answer! But does HubSpot do email marketing? Absolutely!
Effective email marketing can help you generate leads, connect with customers, increase brand awareness, and promote your business in a personalized way that builds strong customer relationships. This guide will walk you through how HubSpot can help you with your email marketing and discuss its benefits.
Does HubSpot Do Email Marketing?
Yes, HubSpot does email marketing! With its powerful features and intuitive user interface, you can easily create personalized emails that build customer relationships and generate leads. Additionally, HubSpot's automated follow-up sequences help ensure your messages are delivered when most likely to be read.
Benefits of Using HubSpot for Email Marketing
There are some benefits you can acquire by working with HubSpot to get the best out of your email marketing strategy:
- You can design and create branded emails: HubSpot allows you to easily create professional-looking email marketing campaigns and responsive content for mobile and desktop devices. With its drag-and-drop feature, you can design the entire campaign without needing a graphic designer or IT expert.
- Get higher click-through rates with personalized emails: Customizing emails in HubSpot can increase email engagement by tailoring the content to each subscriber in your contacts database, resulting in higher click and open rates. By utilizing this information, you can customize the subject email lines to be more relevant to subscribers, create content that addresses their specific concerns, and include attachments, links, and calls to action that they can interact with.
- You can use A/B testing and analytics: You can perform A/B testing for your email campaigns and track results using detailed analytics. This will help you to optimize the impact of your email marketing. You can gain insights into the engagement of your emails, such as the time and device used by the receiver and their browsing history across your website. These insights can help you make more informed changes to your email marketing strategies and increase your conversion rate.
How to Use HubSpot for Email Marketing Campaigns?
Collect the Contacts You Want
To send emails, having the correct recipient information is important. HubSpot's free CRM tool stores all your contacts, automatically organize contact information, and adds additional data to help track their progress through the sales funnel. This makes it easier to personalize your marketing campaigns.
With this tool, you can collect contacts with forms and segment your contacts into different lists.
Create and Send Emails
To use HubSpot's free email marketing platform you'll have to select the type of emails you want to send from their various templates, including newsletters, sales emails, and others.
The HubSpot CRM allows you to send a maximum of two thousand emails per month for free. If you require additional emails, consider upgrading to Marketing Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise.
Pro Tip: You can personalize the content for each email recipient using smart rules if you are using HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise.
Analyze and Optimize Your Email Campaigns
By utilizing HubSpot you can gradually better understand your audience. This is achieved by analyzing your email marketing performance and tailoring emails to suit your audience's preferences, leading to improved engagement and higher return on investment.
After sending your email, it is important to track four metrics:
- Deliverability: Refers to the speed or frequency at which your emails are delivered and arrive in your intended recipient's inbox.
- Open rate: What is the percentage of people who have opened your email after receiving it in their inbox?
- Click-through rate (CTR): You should track the percentage of email recipients who click on your call to action (CTA) and engage with your email.
- Unsubscribes: the number of people who opt out of your subscription list after receiving this email.
Using A/B testing in HubSpot is a way to learn about your audience's interests. By testing different versions of the same email, you can measure levels of engagement and figure out what works best. But remember that this feature is only available in Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise.
To create a second recipient for your email, follow these steps:
- To make an A/B test, go to the A/B icon on the left sidebar and click "Create A/B test."
- Enter a name for the variation B email in the dialog box, then click OK.
- Please update the components you wish to test for more precise results. However, it is recommended to keep most of the emails similar.
- To configure your email test, first edit A and B versions. Then, click on the A/B tab on the left side of the content editor. From there, you can select the percentage of recipients who will receive each email version and choose the criteria for the winning email, such as the highest open rate or most click-throughs.
Rely on McGRAW for Your Email Marketing Strategies
In conclusion, HubSpot is an ideal platform for email marketing. Utilizing its features, you can create personalized and engaging emails to reach your intended recipients. You can also track a campaign's success and more with the help of HubSpot email marketing.
At McGRAW, our inbound marketing team is dedicated to helping clients use HubSpot as a tool to make their businesses grow. We provide free demos and comprehensive 20-40 page audits on existing accounts to ensure clients get the most out of their accounts. Our experienced team offers valuable insight into optimizing sales and scaling your business. Contact us today to learn more about our services!